Friday, April 27, 2007

Mavs-Warriors Game 3

Blogging tonight’s game. I'll keep an eye on comments, so feel free to jump in.

10:46 PM ET: Heat-Bulls game is still on. Wade worked hard and got the Heat back in the game, and then Antoine Walker happened. He commited an offensive charge at one end of the court with about 40 seconds left, then committed a flagrant foul at the other end of the court to personally hand the game back to the Bulls. You have to love Antoine virtually giving away the Heat’s season with Wade on the court.

10:53 PM ET: Dirk’s playing aggressive on defense. Great to see.

10:54 PM ET: Josh Howard is getting to the middle of the lane whenever he wants. He just had a nice spin move for a bucket.

11:00 PM ET: Howard is a beast. He just got a steal, then an offensive rebound of his own shot and a bucket in the span of 10 seconds.

11:01 PM ET: Diop is not getting the job done defending the basket.

11:17 PM ET: I haven’t been watching that closely (talking to my brother on the phone), but It’s getting ugly.

11:21 PM ET: That was a crazy play.

15 comments:

micah said...

Somebody needs to knock out Jason Richardson! He will cool off, right?

micah said...

Feels like we are getting back into it, but we keep giving it back just as we get some momentum.

micah said...

Does this game feel like a Mavs game from 4 years ago? This is just the way Nelson's teams play. I think this game is going to be like the last. Just weather the first half and Golden State will fold in the second. As of right now, I think we are weathering.

micah said...

I may have spoken too soon. Here comes the second half! I'm nervous.

Mr. Parker said...

I'm starting to feel good about not watching these playoffs.

Anonymous said...

We are all waiting for Dirk to play like a superstar...

micah said...

Mavs in 6!

Anonymous said...

To be honest, pathetic would be a kind word to describe mavs' performance tonight.

Did Dirk just turn his back to a pass and deflect it out of bound?

Anonymous said...

All right, AJ just put Ager in.

Basically, this is a total defeat, from top to bottom.

I start wondering: does a team playing as pathetically as Mavs did tonight deserve to win a series?

micah said...

The Rangers won tonight! Texeira finally hit a homerun.

JKnott said...

Scott,

Your team sucks. I don't claim them anymore.

scoots said...

Yeah, I should have started a Mavericks blog last year. If they blow this, I’m honestly not sure I’ll follow them next year.

scoots said...

Micah-Sweet! Texeira’s on my fantasy team.

scoots said...

I’d like to say something positive about a player I admire, so how about this: tonight Jason Kidd went for 16 points, 16 rebounds, and 19 assists.

Anonymous said...

OK, I decide to go down with this ship: Mavs win the next three games!